Adjustable for Any School Size
LookThink CognoSIS is designed to meet your needs — not the other way around. From small, specialty schools and large public districts to primary and continuing education campuses, LookThink CognoSIS operates wherever learning exists — virtually, in-person, or hybrid.
We are proud to partner with every type of school — from new, growing, and underserved to established institutions — creating unique, accessible solutions that support their long-term success.
Let Your SIS Do the Work — Not the Other Way Around
Charter schools need to know they have an SIS that can support and adapt to nontraditional education models on the fly — especially when their operations aren’t bound by conventional term limits.
With LookThink CognoSIS, charter schools can:
- Gain critical insights into the enrollment pipeline, identify trends, and improve enrollment rates.
- Easily integrate with third-party LMS software that tracks marketing, finances, and grounds operations.
- Manage their applicant pool, create a lottery system, and process demographic information for enrollment.
Reporting + Analytics
Public School Districts
Public school districts manage thousands of students a year. Teachers and administrators need a robust, user-friendly SIS that will speed up workflows, improve daily operations, and manage student data accurately and efficiently.
With LookThink CognoSIS, public schools can:
- Process digital and in-person enrollments more quickly with an easy-to-use interface.
- Auto-enroll students at the end of each year with one click.
- Migrate historic data, and integrate with other SIS and LMS systems, such as Aeries.
Recruiting + Promotion
Independent + Specialty Schools
As many independent and specialty schools’ learning environments evolve over the course of the calendar year, they need a flexible SIS that’s built to bend — forwards, backwards, and sideways.
With LookThink CognoSIS, independent schools can:
- Configure custom dashboards with all student, financial, and institutional data in one place.
- Accommodate satellite course offerings and special access programs outside of traditional term deadlines.
- Maintain the admissions funnel with real-time insights at the recruitment level for up-to-date reporting.
Explore Our Success Stories
Ready to Gain Insights That Matter?
Student Success Starts With a Great SIS.